Windows Phone Icons Maker v1.0
Other Available Downloads
Sep 28, 2011
- .NET Framework 3.5 since this tool is based on WPF
How to use
- Load Image (3 ways)
- Click Open Image button and select an image file in Open File dialog.
- Drag & Drop an image to Windows Phone Icons Maker.
- Copy & Paste to Windows Phone Icons Maker. You can load image via Prt Sc key or Snapping Tool from screen without image file.
- Trim the Image with Mouse
- Edit Project Name (Optional)
- Click Save Icons button.
- This version of tool does not handle alpha channel only if loading image via Copy & Paste.
Very good! But I'd rather download ready icons, likes iconarchive.com, iconsfind.com...
on Nov 7 at 5:31 AM
Wow! This tool saved me so much time! I simply went into PowerPoint and developed my icon design. Then used the snipping tool to capture it to png. I then proceeded to use this tool which worked perfectly!!
on Aug 14 at 8:45 AM
An updated version of this utility can be found here
The version here was great and I used it a lot back in the day, but it hadn't been updated in 2 years. So I updated it to support the latest requirements of WP7/WP8/WinRT marketplace apps.
on Jan 10 at 4:32 AM
It is definitely a good application in my book. There are few things which I would feel to have.
1. Crop tool should be much more user friendly like any image editing software.
2. Inclusion of background removal tool would be great; 90% of app developers want a transparent background.
3. Application should be signed with a trusted certificate.
on Sep 25, 2012 at 5:59 PM
Opera does not support ClickOnce X
To install this application, save it and then open it. Opening it directly from Opera will not work correctly.